The driving force in increasing competitiveness with the help of new intelligent products and more efficient processes in production continues to gain momentum. IT is increasingly becoming an inescapably essential factor both for businesses and society in general. Smartphones, tablets, smart TVs and so forth are now everyday devices that we use both at home and at work.
To maintain competitiveness in quickly evolving markets, intelligence and communication capabilities must increasingly be built into products and processes. New technological trends such as the Internet of Things, connected machines and cloud services provide companies with capabilities to create new innovative solutions, products and business models. Prevas' uniquely broad and extensive expertise in these areas makes us an optimal partner for our customers.
Prevas helps to develop competitive advantages with Internet of Things technology. We begin in the idea-creation phase, focusing on the customer experience and customer benefits, and continue with optimization of products and production, and then on to development of the actual app.
Examples of Internet of Things solutions developed by Prevas
- Heart patients can measure heart rhythms in just 30 seconds – any time, any place.
- A mobile system for sowing, harvesting, shipping and freezing peas.
- Collection of digital information for improving service and support, such as for gas and wind power turbines.
- Connected industrial furnace that is easy to use and based on Android.
- Remote control of energy consumption in buildings.
- Connected homes and factories for improved awareness of energy consumption.