Infor EAM Enterprise, a comprehensive 100% web based enterprise asset management solution, lets you keep a constant watch on your asset condition and performance, evaluate data to find key trends and anomalies, forecast performance concerns, and make decisions that drive action.
Prevas has 80+ EAM customers in the Nordic countries – globally there are more than 15 000 installations – including more than 60% of the Fortune 500 companies.
EAM Enterprise addresses your most challenging asset issues, from preventive maintenance for discrete manufacturing, to predictive maintenance for food and beverage companies, emissions and energy demand management in pulp and paper, risk-based maintenance in life science organizations, fleet management for transportation companies, linear asset management for oil and gas, asset tracking and condition-based maintenance for public sector organizations, and more.
With EAM Enterprise, you can:
- Cut your purchasing costs, decrease sourcing lead times, inventory levels, and inventory carrying costs.
- Comply with regulations and requirements.
- Monitor your assets and keep them up and running, and know when to replace them.
- Reduce expenses by collecting on warranty claims.
- Efficiently manage and schedule all work related to asset management – maintenance, inspections, certifications and more.
- Go mobile with your EAM system in management of work, parts, information and documents and store room management. I phone like web user interfaces and apps for phones and pads supports a mobile and efficient organization.
- Configure the solution to fit your business process and your needs without any costly source code modifications that prevents you upgrading your solution in the future. The Prevas hosting and cloud offering adds speed to your project and result in a faster ROI.
Infor EAM provides the tools to monitor and manage the deployment, performance, and maintenance of company assets, including alerts that help you eliminate operational downtimes and reveal hidden profits.
Infor EAM puts built-in predictive maintenance (PdM) and condition-based maintenance (CBM) to work along with intelligent operations and asset sustainability capabilities. It delivers equipment alarms, as well as the data and real-time intelligence you need to take quick and precise action, and escalate problems, when necessary, to the appropriate resources.
With EAM Enterprise you get:
- Asset hierarchy management. Keep track of where your assets are located and what they cost with the help of a "family tree" that connects equipment, systems, and locations.
- Budget management. Automate everything relating to your budget, from setting it up to calculating what it takes to maintain it.
- Inspection management. Get automatic notification of an asset problem when an inspection exceeds a preset limit, and find out how to fix it.
- Purchasing management. Order the right parts and stay on top of delivery times, vendor payments, and receipt of goods.
- Work management. Track and manage all asset work requests, labor, planning, and scheduling.
- Materials Management. Monitor and control store room inventories with tools, that include economic order quantity with class calculations and assignments, support parts receipts, issues, returns, and cycle counts.
When investing in an EAM solution from Prevas you can expect the following returns on your investment:
- Improvement in labor productivity and downtime due to maintenance.
- Reduction in inventory levels.
- Optimized spare part inventory.
- Increase in warranty cost recovery.
- Reduction in purchasing process costs.
- Efficient work management including external service suppliers via web based and self explaining user interface and mobile solutions.
- Manage your equipment, facilities, assets from the point of purchase to the point of disposal – while cutting costs and increasing profits.