Prevas has an EAM top 10 report concept for asset performance measurement in production. The concept has a number of report models that can be used live from the system in meetings or automatically distributed as a report package per week, month or quarter. The EAM top 10 is the minimum intelligence output from an EAM system in production.
The basic report package includes:
- Incident report and trend (Safety)
- Stop time analysis/OEE connected to asset/process root cause
- Budget – maintenance costs follow up (work internal/external and materials)
- Project follow up (stops, rebuilds)
- Maintenance work hours per equipment – per acute WO, corrective planned WO and preventive WO
- Used materials follow up (store room availability, direct purchase, lead-times)
- Call outs report
- Downtime caused by maintenance work – total time, maintenance time, lead time
- Preventive work backlog (Inspections, preventive)
- Consumptions (Energy)
- Critical asset condition information and trends (condition monitoring)
More information about the business aspects of Asset Performance Management can be found here.